Open navigation

What documents are accepted for non-Schengen EU countries?

When travelling to or from a non-Schengen country you must show a valid ID or passport. Before travelling, check what documents are required to travel outside your home country and to enter the non-Schengen country you plan to visit.

Swedish citizens should always travel with their passport.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.