Open navigation

Can I start travelling from a country that isn't my country of residence?

It is possible for you to start your travel from a country which is not your home country (your country of residence). 

If you live in Poland, you could, for example, take a flight to Spain, and then start your train travel. However, the flight ticket would need to be purchased and paid by you. 

However, you can receive a ticket to fly to insular countries (Malta, Cyprus and Ireland), if you request it to the Travel Team via e-mail Places are limited and booked based on a "first come, first served" basis. 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.