Open navigation

How can I access my personal data, verify its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it?

You have the right to access the stored personal data and, if necessary, ask for your data to be corrected, by contacting the Data Controller of the DiscoverEU initiative.

On the Contractor’s behalf:, Boulevard du Souverain 280, B-1160 Brussels, Belgium.
On the European Commission’s behalf: Head of Unit, “Youth policy”, Rue Joseph II 70, B-1049, Brussels, email:

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.